With over 20 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry, Andy has extensive sales and marketing experience working with insurance companies, and other financial institutions, focusing on helping clients attain their financial goals through a process driven approach of Protection, Savings and Growth.
- Fully Licensed Independent Insurance Agent
- Licensed with Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Lines of Authority: Life and Fixed Annuities, Accident and Health, Personal Lines.
- Wealth Building Cornerstones
- Retirement Planning
- Medicare strategies
- Planned Giving Services
- Employee Benefits
Andy’s professional credentials include:
- Current Bryant & Stratton College – Life & Health Insurance License Instructor
- Current Part-time Planned Giving Officer – Grace Church Bethlehem
- Former Director of Professional Development – DeSales University – 6 Years.
- Former Training Manager/Instructor – U.S. Air Force Reserves – 20 Year Air Force Veteran Retired
- Former Lehigh County Commissioner – Lehigh County PA. – Served 8 Years.
Andy graduated from Eastern University, St. Davids PA with a Bachelor degree in Organizational Management – Business and Marketing Concentration.
Andy also is a graduate of Dale Carnegie Course in Sales/Marketing and Human Relations Skills.
Andy earned the rank of Eagle Scout at age 17.